Thursday, July 13, 2017
Tips for the acne‑prone
Dealing with acne is hard, but we’re here to make it a little easier
Book your appointment and shop online 24/7 www.LuxuryLotusSpa.Com/Service call/text: 813-701-4541 #TampaFlorida
5 ways to help prevent acne
1. Change your pillowcase every other day, as pillowcases can house dirt and oil that can get into your pores as you sleep, leading to breakouts.
2. Clean your cellphone case every week – it rests on your face (a lot) and can cause breakouts. Try setting a calendar reminder on your phone to jog your memory.
3. Wash your makeup brushes weekly. If you don’t have makeup brush cleaner, you can use Facial Wash to clean your brushes instead.
4. Drying out your skin can actually cause more zits, not less. Try limiting hot showers to 5 minutes per day. Too much time in hot water and steam can strip away your skin’s oily layer, and cause it to lose moisture.
5. To effectively treat breakouts, make sure you’re using the right combination of products, including a moisturizer. The Acne Control Regimen is a hand-picked selection of products that effectively target the main cause of acne, clear the pores of bacteria and reduce inflammation. 💝BONUS: Keep your hands off of your face. The added dirt and bacteria from your hands can lead to more pimples. 💝 A detox facial may be exactly what you are in need of: book now :see link in bio
My appointment book: www.LuxuryLotusSpa.Setmore.com
Be sure to like us on Facebook & Instagram: @luxurylotusspa
#EsthertheEsthetician #LuxuryLotusSpa #AdvanceFacials #ClinicalFacials #appointmentsavailable #booknow
Shop online 24/7 and enjoy free shipping(click on the link in my bio) select "Spa Boutique" on the website
P.S. if you know anyone in need of some skin care TLC please don't hesitate to share my contact information with them. Thank you in advance for supporting my entrepreneur adventure.💝💖💕 #pcaprosknow #pcareskincare #pcaacademy #pcaskinwww.LuxuryLotusSpa.com
Wednesday, January 28, 2015
Bonjour ma chery!
Many of my followers and subscribers have asked me on countless occasions, “what is the best way to make a guy fall in love with you?” Initially, I just figured this to be a seemingly pointless question, but after I got another one of these emails last night, I actually started to think about it.
It turned out that there’s no BEST way to make a guy fall in love with you, but in fact there are a series of steps, which, if followed correctly, can make that guy you like fall in love with you.
Here we go…
Step 1: Attraction
This is the first, and probably most important, step. Almost 99 percent of the time, a guy’s interest can and will start with attraction. If there’s no attraction, then the chances of that guy falling for you are pretty slim.
This does not mean that you have to look like a Victoria Secret model because beauty alone does not define attraction. It all comes down to your inner confidence, being comfortable with who you are and what you look like.
Have you ever seen a handsome guy/girl with someone you considered to be in attractive! What do you think that is?...
Taking care of yourself is absolutely paramount, regardless of where you are in a relationship. Things like exercise can have a profound impact on how you look and also on how you feel about yourself. You don’t have to go through some grueling diets or insane exercise programs.
Find something that you love doing and try your best to stick to it. This can be anything from running 15 minutes a day, going to zumba classes, doing yoga, or doing some workout programs at home. The basic gist of it is that, if you love doing it, you’re going to do it more often and stick to it for a much longer period of time.
Also, keep in mind these scientifically proven beauty tips to get a guy interested:
-Red Lips – Studies have shown on countless occasions that red lips make a woman more attractive. It’s usually believed that it works because red lips represent a sign of fertility.
-Lined Lids – Another known fact is that mascara and eyeliner create a contrast that enhances feminine sensuality.
-Thick Locks – Hair is the first thing men notice about a woman, even before the breasts. The hair is also the medium in which women release the highest amount of pheromones. So, clean, thick, and shiny locks are a good indication of good health and will surely attract men all around you.
-Flushed Cheeks – This is yet another sign of fertility and youth that makes you more attractive and appealing to men. A subtle pale pink blush for a fresh natural look will go a long way.
And let’s not forget about the clothes you wear. It’s always important to dress in order to flatter and complement your personal style. Never wear something that you’re not comfortable in. Guys will be able to sense it and it’s a major turn off.
All of these tips can be implemented by ANY woman because they have nothing to do with your personal physical appearance.
Step 2: Breeze Through It
There’s some attraction building, and you start to meet up on occasion. You’ve started talking more often, texting and calling, but don’t really know where this is going. Don’t dwell on it, just breeze through it.
Don’t obsess, don’t plot and don’t stress yourself. More importantly, don’t consider yourself off the market just because there’s this guy in your life that you really, really like. It’s important to keep your options open and to give him enough space in order for him to come to you. Also, make sure you STOP checking your phone every minute; it will not make him text you more often.
Step 3: Keep Cool and Focus On Your Life
Even if things are starting to get more serious, you’re meeting each other more often, talking even more, and you feel that a deeper connection has been made, keep your cool. Continue on with your life in exactly the same way as before you started dating.
Sure, you can give him a BIT more time, but don’t drop everything and start focusing your life around him. Keep seeing your friends, going to clubs, working out, or whatever it was that you were doing before he came into your life.
It’s important to realize that part of the reason he’s into you is the fact that you had a busy life outside of the relationship. He might have been with very needy girls and you are finally different. Don’t turn into those girls just because you’ve got a guy now.
Step 4: The Time To Put A Label On Your Relationship
It’s very important to realize one thing: do you want to be with HIM? Or do you want to be with SOMEONE? You need to understand the essence of these questions in order to fully understand what you want from HIM. In my case I realized I wanted to be with someone and not with him exactly. I did however chose to end things as friends... Mainly because he was fun to be around.
Men love to be adored and appreciated. For us, it’s an amazing feeling when a man we’re into sees who we truly are and wants to be with us regardless of our flaws.
On the other hand, we see a man that just WANTS a girlfriend as a major turnoff. We know that if he’s that desperate, then it must mean there’s nothing special about us since any girl could easily fill that void in his life.
Many women get caught up in the desire to have a boyfriend that they fail to recognize and understand the person they’re dating. When a man feels that you appreciate his uniqueness, and when he sees that he’s contributing positively to your life, that man will never hesitate to make it official.
If you’re doing everything right and he still won’t put that label on your relationship, leave him! If he really cares and wants you in his life, he’ll never allow you to leave.
Step 5: Give Him What He Wants – Appreciation, Acknowledgement and Respect
I survey a few of the males around me and I learned this; From a man’s point of view, respect and appreciation are the pillars of any relationship. All a man really wants is to make the woman he loves/likes happy and to feel that she sees and appreciates him for what he does. Appreciating your man after you’ve seen all of his flaws and weaknesses will make him want you ever more.
Unfortunately, this sort of appreciation can’t be faked; it has to be genuine. When he does something for you, no matter how big or small, show him that you noticed and that you appreciate it. The more specific you are with your compliments and acknowledgments, the better.
For many men, the ideal woman is the one that is fully and unconditionally happy with him. If you are genuinely happy with him and the relationship, and you are able to see him and accept him for exactly who he is (not because of some agenda), he won’t be able to stop himself from falling in love with you.
That‘s really all it comes down to. If you keep all of these points in mind, that guy you like won’t even have a choice in the matter. In his mind, he’s just found the perfect woman.
This is the sort of stuff I discuss on my blog and in the free eBook I give out.
I hope this is helpful to atleast one person out there :)
Follow me on Instagram: Fit_Vegan_Runner
Sunday, January 25, 2015
I've decided to start blogging about love and relationship💋❤️.
Why Can’t I Find Love?
Valentine’s Day Tips for Singles
While couples are celebrating Valentine’s Day, many singles (50% of American adults) often feel the emotional pinch of their solo-lifestyle during this holiday of love.
“In order to attract a healthy, lasting relationship into your life, you need to be open and truly available to love”
Many people operate with assumptions that are not completely true, but these “toxic thoughts” get in the way of attracting a loving partner. I will be offering tips that can help make over a single person’s dating mindset in order to be open and truly available to love here on my blog. Be sure to follow me on Instagram @Fit_Vegan_Runner
Im still searching for my prince
1. Say “goodbye” to negativity about dating. Recognize and make a list of the negative thoughts you have about dating, love, and the opposite sex. Evaluate which thoughts are just generalizations. Replace each thought consciously with a positive affirmation. For example, if you think love stinks, use a positive statement such as “Love makes the world go round”. Transform the toxic thought to eliminate it.
2. Be open to love. To attract love, you need to be open to it. As you notice people throughout your day, instead of criticizing them in your mind, wonder why they are lovable. This creates a powerful shift in attitude and perception. The next step for an open dating mindset is to be friendly. Be warm and easy to meet and your attraction for the opposite sex sky rockets.
3. The past doesn’t predict the future. For singles that are divorced, just out of a long-term relationship, or have been in and out of multiple relationships, it’s easy to feel the same thing could happen again. Review your relationship history, learn from it and heal in order to start over.
4. Take responsibility for creating the love life you want. According to a study, only 16% of US singles are willing to do anything to change their single status. Beat the statistics by attending a singles dance, going to a meetup.com group or posting a profile on a dating site. Meeting other singles dramatically increases your chances of finding love. Don’t be embarrassed or ashamed that you’re looking for love.
Instead, let this romantic holiday traditionally celebrated by couples, inspire you to find love again. “Share love with others, even if you aren’t romantically involved. Be loving and you are bound to attract more love into your life.”